Gay Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses

Wednesday

Australia, NSW, Sydney

Australia, NSW, Sydney



Date Posted: February 7, 2006
Name: Max
Age: 21
Sexuality: Bisexual
Beliefs/Religion: Jehovah's Witness
My experience as a JW was: Positive
And I: do believe that it is the truth

Interests: I like arthouse movies, going to the gym,hanging out with mates, love reading biographys, and lazy weekends watching DVD's and eating pizza

E-Mail: cafe_latteau@yahoo.com.au, Email as much as you like! (P.S don't bag me out for my email i know it sounds gay but when i was 14 it sounded really cool and since evryone only has this one it just seems pointless to change it now)
MSN IM: cafe_latteau@hotmail.com

Comments:
Hi i'm pretty easy going i talk to everyone, i'm always there for my friends and family when they need me, i beleive everything i was taught in the truth but don't beleive in living a double life i was baptised at 16 and disfellowshipped at 19. Feel free to email me any time and ask me anything you want, Cheers Max