Gay Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses

Saturday

Chili, Santiago

Santiago, Chili
Date Posted:
May 5, 2006
Name: Raúl Martínez
Age: 27
Sexuality: Gay
Beliefs/Religion: God, Jesus. I consider my self as neutral Christian. I respect another beliefs and religions. My experience as a JW was positive and I am not sure if it is the truth
Interests: I like to talk, to read. I like to go biking. I like to dance. I like to do some social activities. I like spiritual subjects in general.

E-Mail: rudulfio@hotmail.com, Email as much as you like!

Comments: Hello, I am Raul, from Chile, South America. I was JW. Now, I am happy, going forward, doing many things. I am a nice man, I work as teacher. I like to work for society in subjects as HIV prevention, and I participate some little Christian gay groups in Santiago.