Gay Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses

Sunday

USA, California, Los Angeles

USA, California, Los Angeles



Date Posted: February 1, 2006
Name: Ryan Allen Carrillo
Age: ?
Sexuality: Gay
Beliefs/Religion: None
My experience as a JW was negative and I do not believe that it is the truth

Interests: I am a pretty chill guy. I enjoy traveling and spending time with my friends. I enjoy going to the beach, hiking, dining at nice restaurants, getting drunk... the usual...

E-Mail: Ryanallen11@aol.com, Email as much as you like!
Article on outsports.com: Click here.
Drowned Madonna Interview: Click here.
Myspace: www.myspace.com/ryancarrillo
Hot or Not: Click here
Gay Games VII Article: Click here

Comments:
My JW experience is pretty well documented. I don't really have a relationship with any of my family. It doesn't bother me at all. I am in a great place in my life now. It took me a while to get here. There is hope to feel normal again.