Gay Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses

Sunday

USA, Texas, Tyler

USA, Texas, Tyler

Date Posted: February 11, 2006
Name: Jon M.
Age: 46
Sexuality: Big Ol' Homo
Beliefs/Religion: Generally Agnostic, with a smidgen of Christian
My experience as a JW was: positive
And I: am not sure that it is the truth

Interests: Surfing, Swimming, Water skiing, Downhill Skiing (Snowboarders MUST DIE!) Backpacking, Overthrowing intolerant governments on a worldwide scale.

E-Mail: jpm75701@cox.net, Email as much as you'd like...they're free. For now.
Gay.com: tylerdudes
Outsports.com: jofebufu

Comments:
I never was DF'd or DA'd or anything - I just walked away one day, and never went back. Now I'm just trying to do what I can to get through life the best as I can, and I'll take what comes whatever that may be. I have a partner of many years (11) and we have the whole picket fence/SUV/dogs kind of life that can best be described as "quiet" these days. Meaning we don't hold wild sex parties and hang from the chandeliers (anymore)...if you're in the area, please feel free to contact us - we're nice guys and always willing to make new friends.

I don't have a website, because I couldn't imagine why anyone would be interested in anything that I have to say - I tried keeping a Blog for awhile, but it was boring ME and I stopped. I have a profile on Gay.com (Look for Tylerdudes) and a page on Outsports as Jofebufu. You now know everything there is to know about me - I hope that you're still awake. (That's not AWAKE!, just the word...)